1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This page describes how to manage the site www.sicche.com (from now on also only the "Site") of Sicché Smart Insights S.r.l. (from now on also only "Sicché") with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
The Service Holder is Sicché Smart Insights S.r.l., with registered office in Via Rugabella n. 1, 20122 - Milan, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
For any information regarding changes, cancellation and/or change of personal data, you can contact Sicché at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sicché processes personal data with maximum care and in accordance with applicable privacy and security regulations, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation EU 679/2016 (GDPR).
2. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
Sicché collects and processes the following data:
- information given by filling in the forms on the Site or by sending an email to the contact addresses provided therein;
- navigation data;
- data provided deliberately by the user;
3. PURPOSE AND DURATION OF DATA PROCESSING
User data are collected to allow Sicchè Smart Insight S.r.l. to provide its services.
Personal data will be collected, processed and stored for the performance of all obligations connected with or deriving from legal or contractual obligations, as required by the relevant regulations.
The processing of personal data will take place:
- only for the time necessary to provide the requested services;
- as long as the user does not object to the use of his/her personal data by Sicché;
- until the user revokes his/her consent.
Where the user has given his/her consent for promotional purposes, the data will be kept until the user proves that he/she is interested in receiving such communications. Sicché reserve the right to request a confirmation of consent after two years of inactivity by the user.
4. METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- ensure that the content of the Site is presented in the most effective way for the user and in the most appropriate way for the electronic tools used for consultation;
- provide information about the services requested or which Sicché believes may be of interest to the user, if he/she has consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- fulfil the obligations arising from any contract concluded between Sicché and the user or submit a commercial offer that responds to a specific request for service;
- allow the user to participate in the interactive features of the service;
- inform the user of changes or/and innovations of the service;
- comply with any obligation to disclose or share personal data in order to comply with any legal requirement, or to protect rights, property or safety of Sicché, of its customers or of third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. USER RIGHTS
The user, in relation to the data collected, has the opportunity to exercise the following rights:
- revoke consent at any time. The user may revoke the consent to the processing of his/her personal data previously given;
- oppose the processing of his/her data. The user may object to the processing of his/her data when it is done on a legal basis different from his/her consent;
- access his/her data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Service Holder, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed data;
- check and ask for correction. The user can verify the correctness of his/her data and request them to be updated or corrected;
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the user may request a limitation of the processing of his/her data. In this case, the Service Holder will not process the data for any other purpose except for their storage;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of his/her personal data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of his/her data by the Service Holder;
- receive his/her data or have it transferred to another service holder. The user has the right to receive his/her data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have them transferred without hindrance to another service holder. This provision is applicable when the data are processed by automated means and the processing is carried out by virtue of user's consent or by virtue of an existing contractual relationship to which the user is a party;
- lodge a complaint. The user can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor (“Garante per la protezione dei dati personali”) or take legal action.
6. ACCESS TO DATA BY THIRD PARTIES
Sicché will not make available users’ information to unauthorized third parties, except where data disclosure to third parties is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Sicché may share personal data with third parties to whom Sicché delegates the processing in whole or in part.
Where these transfers take place outside the European Union, Sicché will put in place safeguard measures to ensure that the transfer takes place in a secure way and in compliance with EU data protection law.
In any case, Sicché takes appropriate measures to ensure that data are processed securely and in accordance with the law. All information provided is stored on appropriately protected servers.
Sicché restricts access to information to its employees, service providers of the Site (who are required to comply with appropriate security and confidentiality standards) and to persons authorized to process the data for their proper management.
As known, the transmission of information via internet is not entirely safe, although Sicché takes reasonable measures to protect personal data: Sicché will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
7. USE OF COOKIE
Cookies are used for different purposes, such as, for example, to allow computer authentication, to keep track of the user's browsing sessions, to improve the navigability of the Site itself, to collect and store various information regarding users' preferences and choices.
8. TYPES OF COOKIE
The cookies in use are divided according to the origin and ownership of the cookie itself: they may be first-party (issued by this Site) or third-party (issued by a different website for services provided by third parties).
This Site uses the following cookies:
- technical cookies (i.e. “first part cookies”): this type is essential to enable users to navigate the Site and use its functions. Without them, services such as the ability to display appropriate content to the type of device used, would not be possible;
9. DISABLING COOKIES
To manage and/or disable cookies, it is possible to modify the settings of the browser used: most internet browsers are configured by default to accept cookies. The User can, however, disable cookies or control which cookies can be used or not.
Remember that disabling browsing cookies or functional cookies may limit the service offered by Sicché or the contents of the Site itself.
10. NOTIFICATIONS TO USERS ABOUT CHANGES RELATED TO THIS DOCUMENT
Any changes that may be made to this policy will be published on this page and, where appropriate, notified by e-mail.